Sorry for the delay.
I've been lazy :D
Perth Trip Part II
Second Night

Did our own dinner that night. Every group seemed to have lost their creative juices because all (except the guys) cooked pasta. The guys' chicken was quite good, though burnt. Our pasta was a little bland but still ate loads. Heheh.

Mushroom soup and pasta. Slurp.
Really glad we got to know Marlene a little better. All of us shared our mutual dislike for a few of our classmates. Harhar.
Second Day

View from the balcony. Not very impressive.
Once again, the cold wind engulfs us ( in a good way) when we exit the hotel. We set off to Herdsman Lake at around 8.40.



We reach WAAAAAAA Gould Leaugue! Right in front of the lake!
The second day was actually the official learning day. Initially, thought it was gonna be boring because is LEARNING IS NEVER FUN. But hahahaha I am
so wrong.

In the classroom. That's Reshmi by the way.
Don't get the wrong idea though. The total amount of time we spent in the classroom must be about five minutes - if you don't count the times where we walked in to get our lunch.

And Neville the Friendly Decesendant of the Aborigines greets us!!! With his Kangaroo skin coat thing! Apparently the Kangaroo skin coat can keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Hmm.

Mr. Neville welcomes us the traditional way. I almost died from inhaling too much smoke.

Robert, the chinese caveman. HAHAH.

Reshmi looks like Pocahontas!! AND HER LEGS ARE SO SLIM!!! HER WHOLE BODY IS SO SLIM!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr.

Sean looks like a bear.
We made damper after that. Very very delicious. Tastes a little like pancakes. Very easy to make too.

Flour.

Flour, milk, water.... and with the help of a frying pan...

!! Damper!!
Oh what bliss. We had coffee and damper with a great view of the lake. Ah yes.. how blissful it is to forget about my F9 in A. maths..

Reshmi, Serene, Denise and Me.

Girls of 3e1!! No liAnStErZxZ here!

Feli and Me :D

The guys.

Class photo!!!!!!! I didn't know Denie was so light...

After spear-throwing we went inside to eat somemore damper. We saw this bunch of school children outside. AND THEY ARE WEARING SHORTS WOW HOW CAN THEY TAHAN.
They were catching fish and insects in the lake and observing them afterwards. Interesting. I remember doing something similar when I was in Primary five. The only difference is that I didn't go to a lake, but a small pond (about the size of my kitchen) in the Science Centre. Also, I only caught pond-skaters.

A very nice picture of the river. It looks like it came out from a storybook!
After eating we went for a nature walk!!!!!!!!!1111 YEAH!


You know, I've never thought of myself as a nature walk person but hahahaha this was really fun!
Me: Wah. This look like the Forbidden Forest from Harry Potter.
Mr. Neville: Harry Potter? HOHOHOHO! Everybody says that!

Ate lunch by the river. By the river! In Singapore, you can only do that at boat quay...and frankly the view is not that great. Unless you like the looks of murky water and the occasional floating dead animal.

After that it was off to King's Park! I wish we could've spent more time there though. Stupid rain.

BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE WE WENT SHOPPING AFTERWARDS!! Bahahahaha.
Unfortunately, the pictures for Day 2 end here because my camera had low battery.
But shopping was fun. Their Billabong shop was very BIG but the goods are not very impressive though.
I also bought Rocky road! Rocky road is chocolate thing with marshmallow inside. Okay, I know I'm describing it in a very unimpressive way. But let me assure you, it is GOOD. The marshmallow melts in your mouth.
After shopping, we went to an Indonesian restaurant in Northbridge. GOOD FRIED RICE.
And while we were waiting for our food to arrive.. the owner suddenly said, "EH TODAY IS THIS BOY'S BIRTHDAY!"
We didn't know his name, but sang him a birthday song anyway.
So it was like:
HAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ytwygwqyvdhg! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU!!
Hahahahaha.
After dinner, this guy came up to me and Serene and asked for money because he was hungry. I said "OH." and started digging for money.
Wah lau, I am so stupid.
Ms. Ling told me to just walk away, so I did. But the guy followed me, and I told him "Err, I have to go to the bus now.."
What is wrong with me????? As if he cares where I'm going.
I could feel someone's hand on my back guiding me to the bus. Apparently it was Sean. Thanks Sean. And thanks Felicia for keep saying "BU YAO GEI. BU YAO GEI." And to Reshmi for saying loudly (even though the man could hear), "ERICA JUST WALK AWAY!!! JUST WALK!!"
Hahaha. Man, that was scary.
When all of us were safetly on the bus she told us about some men who will just snatch your wallet and run and use the money for drugs. Aiyohh, so scary.
We swam when we reached the hotel. Hahaha. Played the find-the-coin-in-the-swimming-pool game. After that we invaded the guy's room. Serene and I slept at Denise and Resmi's room that night. Very cold. Think the heater spoilt.
Wait for Perth Trip Part III okay?
-ric